Top Ten Tuesday was hosted by The Broke & the Bookish but now it’s hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl and it’s a feature that everyone participates in so I’m going to try and participate myself and see how long it lasts. Wish me luck.
This week’s prompt is:
February 6: Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest and I Still Haven’t Read
This book is too easy. I have so many books that I was so looking forward to reading and then I got them and they just sat on my TBR pile for years and years. I keep meaning to read them but you know how that goes…
Anyway, here’s my list for this week’s prompt.
1. The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever (Bevelstoke #1) by Julia Quinn: I’m not sure why I haven’t read this book yet. This book made its way onto my radar before it even came out and then I purchased a paperback copy of it and then later on, an eBook and still…I haven’t read it. I read the other books in the series and loved them but this one? Nope.
2. Fire and Ice (Buchanan-Renard #7) by Julie Garwood: I’m surprised that I haven’t read this book yet because I really liked Sophie in Murder List. I have no excuse for not having read this book before now but, I haven’t.
3. Someone to Watch Over Me (Bow Street Runners #1) by Lisa Kleypas: Another book that I have no clue why I haven’t read it yet. I adore all things by Lisa KLeypas but for some reason, I keep away from this book like it’s got the plague. I’m weird. It’s Grant’s book!
4. The List by Siobhan Vivian: I was really curious about this book because the blurb completely sold me. So don’t ask me why I haven’t picked this one up yet. My niece is reading this book but me? Nope.
5. Taking a Shot (Play by Play #3) by Jaci Burton: I just read the 14th book in this series and I have had this book in my TBR pile since it came out but it’s so weird because I have picked and chosen what books to read out of this series so randomly. I haven’t read any of the middle books and even some of the beginning books. I’m interested in reading this book now but, we’ll see.
6. Motorcycle Man (Dream Man #4) by Kristen Ashley: The hero in this book is the leader of the MC in the Chaos series (a series that I love) so I’m interested in reading this book but…who knows when I’ll ever get around to reading it.
7. Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic: I wanted to read this book after reading the blurb ages ago..and I bought the book but never got around to reading it. I’m low key sad about this because I really wanted to read it…but that was so long ago.
9. Breaking the Rules (Pushing the Limits #1.5) by Katie McGarry: I was pretty anxious for the release of this book because I adore both Noah and Echo. I seriously have no clue why I haven’t read this one before now.