Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke & the Bookish but now it’s hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl and it’s a feature that everyone participates in so I’m going to try and participate myself and see how long it lasts. Wish me luck.
This week’s prompt is:
February 13: Love Freebie (Romances, swoons, OTPs, kisses, sexy scenes, etc.)
1. Connor and Brenna MacAllister from The Wedding (Laird’s Fiancee’s #2) by Julie Garwood: I love these guys. From Connor’s abrupt nature to Brenna’s sweet disposition, they were such a treat to read and get to know. I adored Brenna’s medallion that she made for Connor when he became her family and I loved seeing him soften in his attitude toward life and her. They were such a cute couple.
2. Adam Hartley and Corey Callaghan from The Year We Feel Down (The Ivy Years #1) by Sarina Bowen: I loved the friendship that grew and blossomed into that once in a lifetime love. Hartley drove me crazy with how long he kept homegirl that was abroad but when he shows up and makes his intentions to Corey known and how he called her Callaghan??? Loved it. Corey was fun and she was strong and I loved seeing her get her man.
3. Jake Becker and Chelsea McQuaid from Sustained (Legal Briefs #2) by Emma Chase: I love these two! I loved how Jake came into his own while getting to know Chelsea and her brood. I loved the man that he grew to be with them and I loved how fierce Chelsea’s love for Jake and her kids was. They were such a fun couple and seriously, one of my favorites.
4. Dean Di Laurentis and Allie Hayes from The Score (Off Campus #3) by Elle Kennedy: Another fun couple that I loved getting to know. I loved how Allie did not put up with any of Dean’s shit and I loved seeing Dean learn all about love when he realizes that Allie is all the girl he wants and needs. Their shenanigans kept me laughing and I’ll never look at a hot pink dildo without laughing and thinking of these two.
5. Gray Grayson and Ivy McKenzie from The Friend Zone (Game On #2) by Kristen Callihan: Another friends to lovers couple that I adored. To know Gray is to love him and Ivy was no slouch either. Their texts to each other were everything and I freaking adored how much love they had for each other. They’re so much love between them and I was here for it all.
6. Lincoln Mathis and Daisy Sinclair from Someone Like You (Oxford #3) by Lauren Layne: Lincoln on his own is pretty fan-freaking-tastic but Lincoln with Daisy is even more awesome. I really enjoyed the dynamic between Lincoln and Daisy and seeing them come together in love. Lauren Layne is so good at writing couple chemistry and I felt all of their chemistry. They’re so freaking cute.
7. Josh Tanner and Heather Fowler from For Better or Worse (Wedding Belles #2) by Lauren Layne: I loved seeing Josh and Heather battle wills and then fall in love with each other. The chemistry iss off the chain and the banana bread cake at the end? Hahahaha, I love it!
8. Jordan Townsende and Alexandra Lawrence from Something Wonderful (Sequels #2) by Judith McNaught: This is the first couple that I ever “met” in a romance novel. They are the reason that I am as big a reader as I am today. I love them. So stinkin’ much.
9. Nate Sawyer and Olivia Holloway from Before Jamaica Lane (On Dublin Street #3) by Samantha Young: As you can tell, I’m a very big fan of friends to lovers stories and Nate and Olivia were besties who fell in love with each other. Their story was so much fun and totally angsty at the same time and I freaking love them.
10. Hawke Snow and Sienna Lauren from Kiss of Snow (Psy-Changelings #10) by Nalini Singh: The angsty romance between Hawke and Sienna was told over the course of many books in the Psy-Changeling series and their book was such a blast. Their romance was a total blast and their relationship was super strong. I love, love, love the heck out of them.