This post is coming all hella late but it couldn’t be helped. I was lazy. Haha. Better late than never, right?
What I Did
February was for basketball.
Meghan’s team went to Conference finals and lost to Westmont. =( Brenna and Ken’s team went to the second round of Playoffs before they were ousted. =( Still, both teams had great seasons and we still got next year so I’ve got my fingers crossed that they’ll come back and do great things next season. We also got to catch one of my cousin’s daughter’s games in Santa Monica and that was fun.
We celebrated Delene, Jarred and my brother Mel’s birthday near the end of the month. I also got to spend some time with my bestie, Therese and that’s always a good time. February was not too shabby on the activities front.
What I Read
12 new reads | 0 re-reads | 1 DNF | 3,705 pages read
Read by source: 2 bought | 10 review copies
Read by format: 2 eBooks | 10 eARCs
1. Irresistible You (Chicago Rebels #1) by Kate Meader | 4 out of 5
2. So Over You (Chicago Rebels #2) by Kate Meader | 4.25 out of 5
3. Undone by You (Chicago Rebels #3) by Kate Meader | 4 out of 5
4. The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory | 4 out of 5
5. Runaway Groom (I Do, I Don’t #2) by Lauren Layne | 5 out of 5
6. Sweep in Peace (Innkeeper Chronicles #2) by Ilona Andrews | 4.5 out of 5
7. Living Out Loud (Austen #3) by Staci Hart | 3 out of 5
8. One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles #3) by Ilona Andrews | 4.75 out of 5
9. What a Difference a Duke Makes (School for Dukes #1) by Lenora Bell | 4 out of 5
10. Hurts to Love You (Forbidden Hearts #3) by Alisha Rai | 4 out of 5
What I Reviewed
Breaking the Ice (Juniper Falls #2) by Julie Cross | 5 out of 5
Beyond Scandal and Desire (Sins for All Season #1) by Lorraine Heath | 4.25 out of 5
Brooklynaire (Brooklyn Bruisers #4) by Sarina Bowen | 4.75 out of 5
Shot on Gold (Play by Play #14) by Jaci Burton | 3.25 out of 5
Sweep in Peace (Innkeeper Chronicles #2) by Ilona Andrews | 4.5 out of 5
What I Got
What I Got for Review
What I Listened To
I’ve been in a Samoan music mood so I’ve been listening to a lot of Samoan music. I’ve been enjoying these Poly Songbook videos on YouTube, too. These are two of my favorites.
What I Watched on TV
I’ve cut way back on the TV shows that I’m watching. Not because I’m trying to spend less time watching TV, but because these are the only shows that I’m still interested in watching at the moment.
What Movies I Watched
1. Pitch Perfect 3 (2017) | 3.75 out of 5
2. Forever My Girl (2018) | 4 out of 5
3. Black Panther (2018) | 5 out of 5
WAKANDA FOREVER! I saw it twice back in February; I can’t wait to own the bluray! The Wedding Date was so great; I can’t wait for the companion novel, AND I need to start reading more Sarina Bowen!
Wasn’t it amazing? There was absolutely nothing that I didn’t LOVE about the entire movie. I’m low key sad that Michael B. Jordan isn’t going to be in Infinity War but Chadwick is and…*swoon*
Yes, more Sarina Bowen. Everyone needs more Sarina Bowen in their lives. 🙂
Have a great week and thanks for stopping by, Amber. 🙂