June was for Chach coming home from her mission, Bren and Ken being gone in Utah with Chloe and spending as much time as I could with Baby Caiden. Summer has begun in So Cal and the weather has been pretty great so I can’t complain. Above, you’ll see a picture from Bren and Ken’s trip to Utah. They’re huge High School Musical nerds so they made Chloe take them to the high school where the movies were filmed and this was one of the pictures they took from there. Pretty cool and cute baby alert!
On with the books and other stuff…
What I Read
1. Burn for You (Slow Burn #1) by J.T. Greissinger | 4 out of 5
2. I Flipping Love You (Shacking Up #3) by Helena Hunting | 4 out of 5
3. I Think I Love You (Oxford #5) by Lauren Layne | 4.5 out of 5
4. The One You Can’t Forget (The Ones that Got Away #2) by Roni Loren | 4 out of 5
5. Always Never Yours by Emily Wibberley | 3.25 out of 5
6. Hot Single Dad (Book Boyfriend #3) by Claire Kingsley | 4 out of 5
7. Her Best Friend (Book Boyfriend #3.5) by Claire Kingsley | 4 out of 5
8. The Kiss Quotient (The Kiss Quotient #1) by Helen Hoang | 5 out of 5
9. Burn for Me (Hidden Legacy #1) by Ilona Andrews (re-read) | 5 out of 5
10. Ocean Light (Psy-Changeling Trinity #2) by Nalini Singh | 4 out of 5
11. More than Words by Mia Sheridan | DNF
12. Wicked and the Wallflower (Bareknuckle Bastards #1) by Sarah MacLean | 4.25 out of 5
13. One Small Thing by Erin Watt | 4.25 out of 5
14. The Fragile Ordinary by Samantha Young | 4.25 out of 5
15. Hard Sell (21 Wall Street #2) by Lauren Layne | 4.75 out of 5
16. The Accidentals by Sarina Bowen | 4.25 out of 5
My favorite read of the month goes to The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang because it was such a damn good story. I completely adored Stella and was obsessed with Michael. Together they were a fantastic couple and their romance blew me away. So, so good.
My least favorite read of the month goes to the book that I couldn’t bring myself to finish because it was boring. That book is More than Words by Mia Sheridan.
What I Reviewed
The One You Can’t Forget by Roni Loren | 4 out of 5
I Flipping Love You (Shacking Up #4) by Helena Hunting | 4 out of 5
Sincerely, Carter by Whitney G. | 4.5 out of 5
Burn for You (Slow Burn #1) by J.T. Geissinger | 4 out of 5
Making Up (London Celebrities #3) by Lucy Parker | 4 out of 5
Airports, Exes, and Other Things I’m Over by Shani Petroff | 3.5 out of 5
Coco (2018) | 5 out of 5
Set It Up (2018) | 4.25 out of 5
Incredibles 2 (2018) | 5 out of 5
What I Posted
Week in Review (91)
Cover Reveal: Only a Breath Apart by Katie McGarry
Week in Review (90)
Week in Review (89)
Monthly Recap: May 2018
Week in Review (88)
What I Bought
Bro Code by Kendall Ryan
Mister Tonight by Kendall Ryan
Consolation (Salvation Series #3) by Corinne Michaels
Floored by Ainslie Paton
The Love Experiment (Stubborn Hearts #1) by Ainslie Paton
Save the Date by Morgan Matson
Hot Single Dad (Book Boyfriend #3) by Claire Kingsley
Her Best Friend (Book Boyfriend #3.5) by Claire Kingsley
Single Dad by River Laurent
Melt for You (Slow Burn #2) by J.T. Geissinger
Bittersweet Always (Gray Springs University #2) by Ella Fields
What I Got for Review
Hard Sell (21 Wall Street #2) by Lauren Layne
The Accidentals by Sarina Bowen
The Governess Game (Girl Meets Duke #2) by Tessa Dare
Under Control (Boston Fire #5) by Shannon Stacey
Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren
I Think I Love You (Oxford #5) by Lauren Layne
The Breakup (The Jordan Brothers #2) by Erin McCarthy
What I Listened To
These are the four most played songs of mine in the month of June. As you can see, it was kind of a Dan + Shay month but that Shawn Mendes song is fire too.
What I Watched on TV
I’m kind of surprised that I didn’t watch ANY TV Shows in the month of June. Not one. I used this month to really try to get caught up on my review pile and thankfully that happened so sorry, tv shows…maybe next month.
What Movies I Watched
1. Set It Up (2018) | 4.25 out of 5
2. The Kissing Booth (2018) | 3.25 out of 5
3. Good Kids (2016) | 4 out of 5
4. Non-Transferrable (2017) | 2 out of 5
5. Incredibles 2 (2018) | 5 out of 5
6. Jurassic World (2015) | 3.75 out of 5
7. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018)
How was your month of June? Read any good books I should know about? Watch any movies that I should add to my watch list? I’d love to hear from you!
Wow you had a pretty awesome reading month!! Sorry More than words was a flop. That sucks. However, you had lots of reads that were at least 4 stars so thats awesome! Have a wonderful July!
Thanks, Samantha! I was really happy with my reading in June even with More than Words being a flop. The Kiss Quotient more than made up for anything. Ha. Thanks, same to you!
Looks like you had a wonderful month here darling. I have just been binge watching on my favorite tv shows. I have Melt For you on my kindle waiting to be read so I can’t wait to grab it up. My sister has visited the High School Musical sets too…she was a bit obsessed with the movies in High School. Looks like they had a blast.
Thanks, I thought I had a great month. What shows are your favorites? My daughter and niece are still obsessed with the HSM movies and they’re so old now. Haha. Melt for You is a book that I want to read soon. Wish me luck!
I can’t wait to hear what you think about Melt For you. Hope its a good one.
Some of my favorite TV shows that I love to binge on especially in the summer, are Blue Bloods, Jericho, Star Trek, and Diagnosis Murder. Have you watched any of them?
Of the shows you listed, I only watch Blue Bloods and I enjoy that show quite a bit.
Yeah I love Blue Bloods, did you watch season 8 season finale? What did you think of the ending?
Hey Renee! I’m sorry this is such a late response but I haven’t watched Blue Bloods in a long while. I’m so far behind in that series that I’m pretty overwhelmed by the idea of picking it back up again.
I haven’t watched it, I’m like an entire season behind. What happened? I’m all kinds of nosy..haha.