I can’t believe that it’s already the first week in June. Where the heck did the time go? In the past couple of months, I’ve been really busy on the family front and my blog presence took a hit but I’m slowly catching up on all things blog related as well as books/reading related and since I don’t want this post to get seriously long, I’ll do a photo blog post about my off books recap.
Monthly Book Stats
Books Read: 21 | Books DNF’d: 1
Books Purchased: 11 | Books Received for Review: 10 | Reviews Posted: 20
Highest Grade: 5 out of 5 | Lowest Grade: DNF, 2.5 out of 5
1. Passion on Park Avenue (Central Park Pact #1) by Lauren Layne (eARC) | 4 out of 5
2. Hot to the Touch (Brotherhood by Fire #1) by Jaci Burton (eARC) | 3 out of 5
3. American Witch (American Witch #1) by Thea Harrison (eBook) | 4 out of 5
4. Love, Chloe by Alessandra Torre (eBook) | 4 out of 5
5. Somewhere Only We Know by Maurene Goo (eARC) | 3.25 out of 5
6. Sapphire Flames (Hidden Legacy #4) by Ilona Andrews (eARC) | 4.5 out of 5
7. Night Pleasures (Dark Hunters #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon (eBook) | 2.5 out of 5
8. Then Came You (Laws of Attractions #3) by Kate Meader (eARC) | 4 out of 5
9. The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren (eARC) | 4.25 out of 5
10. The Bridal Boot Camp (Little Bridge Island #0.5) by Meg Cabot (eARC) | 3.75 out of 5
11. Ayesha at last by Uzma Jalaluddin (eARC) | 4.25 out of 5
8 responses to “The Monthly Recap: April & May 2019”
I’m excited to start Fumbled soon. I read (well, listened to) Intercepted in May and loved it so much. I’m listening to Hook Shot right now and I’m all about Kenan Ross. *fans self* LOL Even though it’ll be a bit before I start Twice in a Blue Moon I’m super excited to know it’s ready and waiting for me. 🙂 You really had some awesome reads in April/May!
Thanks, Tanya! I need to go back and read Intercepted because did you see that the book has been adapted into a tv show? I’m so going to be watching that! Kenan is the bomb. I’m so glad that you’re enjoying him.
I saw that! It might actually make me turn my TV on. LOL
Woot! I can’t wait!!
Glad to see you back and get having to take a step back sometimes. So many great reads you had!!! Twice in a Blue Moon is one I’m excited for!
Thanks, Grace! It feels great to be back. I’m looking forward to writing up a bunch of posts (haha, yeah right). I can’t wait to read Twice in a Blue Moon too!
I can’t believe it’s June already either! Time is flying by. You read so many beautiful books in this recap. I can’t wait to hear all your thoughts on Brazen and The Wallflower Wager.
I’ve been eyeing Brazen and the Beast since I saw that you really loved it. I can’t freaking wait!