I’m not sure what my problem is. This entire year has been a year of I thought I’d read more books this month and yet, it still hasn’t happened. We’re well into the beginning of November and I’m STILL not reading anything. Ugh, maybe next year I need to lower my reading goals and just get back to reading whatever I want, whenever I want.
Monthly Book Stats
Books Read: 13 | Books DNF’d: 0
Books Purchased: 2 | Books Received for Review: 9 | Reviews Posted: 12
Highest Grade: Moonlighter, Getting Played | Lowest Grade: Blitzed
What I Read
1. Saving Grace by Julie Garwood (eBook) (Re-read) | 5 out of 5
2. The Wedding (Laird’s Fiancees #2) by Julie Garwood (eBook) (Re-read) | 5 out of 5
3. Moonlighter (The Company #1) by Sarina Bowen (eARC) | 4.25 out of 5
4. Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren (eARC) | 3.75 out of 5
5. The Bride (Laird’s Fiancees #1) by Julie Garwood (eBook) (Re-read) | 4 out of 5
6. The Bromance Book Club (The Bromance Book Club #1) by Lyssa Kay Adams (eARC) | 4 out of 5
7. Huge Deal (21 Wall Street #3) by Lauren Layne (Re-Read) (Audiobook) | 4.5 out of 5
8. Marriage on Madison Avenue (The Central Park Pact #3) by Lauren Layne (eARC) | 3.75 out of 5
9. Blitzed (The Play Book #3) by Alexa Martin (eARC) | 3 out of 5
10. Four Days of You and Me by Miranda Kenneally (eARC) | 4 out of 5
11. Saving Grace by Julie Garwood (eBook) | 5 out of 5
12. Getting Played (Getting Some #2) by Emma Chase (Audiobook) | 4.25 out of 5
13. A Madness of Sunshine by Nalini Singh (eARC) | 3.75 out of 5
My favorite reads of the month were actually my Julie Garwood re-reads. I absolutely adored reading The Wedding and Saving Grace again. It’s always a good time when I’m reading older Julie Garwood releases. I adored Saving Grace so much that I read it twice last month. I read it before Casee picked it for our blog team read and then I read again once she decided we should read that one again. I loved both reads and decided that I needed to re-read more of my favorite older reads. Of the newer books that I read, my favorites were Moonlighter by Sarina Bowen and Getting Played by Emma Chase.
My least favorite read of the month goes to Blitzed by Alexa Martin. I was bummed that I didn’t enjoy this one as much as I thought I would. The romance was slow and not the good kind of slow. it was low key boring and I wasn’t as invested in Brynne and Maxwell as much as I hoped I would be. Oh well, I’m still invested in more books from this series though. I’m crossing my fingers for Eloise’s book.