I live in a city that is filled to the brim with trendy restaurants, cafes, diners and just everything a foodie lover could want and I don’t take advantage of being so close to some of the best restaurants around. I’ve lived in Los Angeles County all of my life and as a creature of habit, I don’t venture very far from my comfort eating spots.
I’m hoping to change that this year. I’ve been bugging my friends about starting up our foodie group again but well, one of my friends moved away and the rest of the group has chaotic schedules that it’s hard to get together often.
Well, my schedule has opened way up with Brenna graduating and I have a lot of free time on my hands so…why not make a list of the trendy spots I want to try and then drag my friends with me on these foodie adventures? I will find a way to make it work and B Nice, Tasha, Hanah and Theresa? We’re going to be busy this year!
Here’s a list of the stuff that I want to try before the year ends.
2. Georgetown Cupcakes in Los Angeles, CA (Cupcakes)
3. Gus’ World Famous Fried Chicken in Los Angeles, CA (Fried Chicken and Pie)
4. Tommy’s in Los Angeles, CA (Chili Burger)
5. The Apple Pan in Los Angeles, CA (Apple Pie, Hickory Burger)
6. The Pie Hole in Los Angeles, CA (Pie)
7. Brio in Torrance, CA (American)
9. Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, CA (Dodger Dog)
10. Honey Kettle in Culver City, CA (Fried Chicken)
11. Pink’s Hot Dogs in Torrance, CA (Hot Dog)
12. The Griddle Cafe in Los Angeles, CA (Pancakes)
13. Toast in Los Angeles, CA (Breakfast)
15. San Pedro’s Fish Market & Restaurant in San Pedro, CA (Seafood)
16. Shake Shack in Century City, CA (Something Borrowed)
17. Milk in Los Angeles, CA (Baked Goods)
18. The Loop in Westminster, CA (Churros)
19. Paradise Bowl in Hermosa Beach, CA (Acai Bowls)
20. Lemonade in Torrance, CA (Salad)
21. Baja California Fish Tacos in Lawndale, CA (Fish Tacos)
22. Uncle Bill’s Pancake House in Manhattan Beach, CA (Pancakes)
23. Shrimp By You in Torrance, CA (Crab Boil)
25. The Kettle in Manhattan Beach, CA (American)
26. Creme de la Crepe in Redondo Beach, CA (Crepes)
28. Fiyah Nesian in Harbor City, CA (Uce Burrito)
Wish me luck!