I live in a city that is filled to the brim with trendy restaurants, cafes, diners and just everything a foodie lover could want and I don’t take advantage of being so close to some of the best restaurants around. I’ve lived in Los Angeles County all of my life and as a creature of habit, I don’t venture very far from my comfort eating spots.
I’m hoping to change that this year. I’ve been bugging my friends about starting up our foodie group again but well, one of my friends moved away and the rest of the group has chaotic schedules that it’s hard to get together often.
Well, my schedule has opened way up with Brenna graduating and I have a lot of free time on my hands so…why not make a list of the trendy spots I want to try and then drag my friends with me on these foodie adventures? I will find a way to make it work and B Nice, Tasha, Hanah and Theresa? We’re going to be busy this year!
Here’s a list of the stuff that I want to try before the year ends.
2. Georgetown Cupcakes in Los Angeles, CA (Cupcakes)
4. Tommy’s in Los Angeles, CA (Chili Burger)
9. Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, CA (Dodger Dog)
11. Pink’s Hot Dogs in Torrance, CA (Hot Dog)
15. San Pedro’s Fish Market & Restaurant in San Pedro, CA (Seafood)
16. Shake Shack in Century City, CA (Something Borrowed)
19. Paradise Bowl in Hermosa Beach, CA (Acai Bowls)
20. Lemonade in Torrance, CA (Salad)
26. Creme de la Crepe in Redondo Beach, CA (Crepes)
28. Fiyah Nesian in Harbor City, CA (Uce Burrito)
Wish me luck!