This week’s Eye Candy Friday hero is such a memorable New Adult hero and I’ve already spotlighted his book on Book Binge but I didn’t think that was enough so I’m featuring him here.
When we first meet Torres, he’s this fun-loving, goofy football player that is all about playing. He’s never really serious and he’s always joking around but you can tell that underneath it all, he’s a good guy. Sure, he’s a playboy and he’s not very picky about his bed partners but he’s not out to hurt anyone. It was so much fun for me to get to know him personally in this book and I just absolutely adored him. I loved seeing him fall for the one girl that wasn’t all that jazzed about him. It made for such a fun romance and you guys should definitely read his book if you haven’t already. 🙂
Here’s who I pictured when reading Mateo’s book so this is who I see as Mateo in my head.
Hot, right? To me, Ryan is the perfect Torres.
I mentioned this on Book Binge but I’m going to stand by what I said there. This book is filled with reasons you should be reading this series but this list rates pretty high for the main reason you should read it and that’s why I’m sharing it here on this blog. This is why I absolutely loved Torres. The way that he loved Nell was just so good. It’s great. Here it is.
“Ways to Prove that you love Nell De Luca
1. Tell her. Every day. Three times a day. As many times as it takes.
2. Never choose anything else over her. Not football. Not your own stubbornness. Nothing.
3. Be there whether she wants to go skinny-dipping or wants to study. Make sure she knows that she’s the adventure, not anything else.
4. Always tell her how amazing her food is (okay . . . that one is partly for you, too, because it means you get to keep eating her food).
5. Give her the best sex of her life (also works out pretty well for you).
6. Teach her whatever she wants to know, and learn from her, too. She’s a fucking genius.
7. Tell her she’s a fucking genius. All the time. When she doubts it and when she doesn’t. Just tell her.
8. Never walk away after a fight. Don’t. Fucking. Do it.
9. Prove you love her (preferably in bed, but that’s optional) once a day. Three times a day. As many times as it takes.
10. Be worthy of her. Not by playing football or pretending to be something you’re not. By being the man she makes you feel like you are. Strong and smart and kind and so damn lucky to have her.”
This was me after reading this book:
If you want to look like that, read this book! Until next week…enjoy!! 🙂
Buy the Book
All Played Out by Cora Carmack
May 12, 2015
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo