I live in a city that is filled to the brim with trendy restaurants, cafes, diners and just everything a foodie lover could want and I don’t take advantage of being so close to some of the best restaurants around. I’ve lived in Los Angeles County all of my life and as a creature of habit, I don’t venture very far from my comfort eating spots.
I’m hoping to change that this year. I’ve been bugging my friends about starting up our foodie group again but well, one of my friends moved away and the rest of the group has chaotic schedules that it’s hard to get together often.
Well, my schedule has opened way up with Brenna graduating and I have a lot of free time on my hands so…why not make a list of the trendy spots I want to try and then drag my friends with me on these foodie adventures? I will find a way to make it work and B Nice, Tasha, Hanah and Theresa? We’re going to be busy this year!
Here’s a list of the stuff that I want to try before the year ends.
1. Magnolia Bakery (Banana Pudding)
2. Georgetown Cupcakes (Cupcakes)
3. Gus’ World Famous Fried Chicken (Fried Chicken and Pie)
4. Republique (Banana Cream Pie)
5. The Apple Pan (Apple Pie, Hickory Burger)
6. The Pie Hole (Pie)
7. Jongewaard’s Bake & Broil (Pie)
8. Cofax Coffee Shop (Chorizo Breakfast Burrito)
9. Dodger Stadium (Dodger Dog)
10. Honey Kettle (Fried Chicken)
11. Pink’s Hot Dogs (Hot Dog)
12. The Griddle Cafe (Pancakes)
13. Toast (Breakfast)
14. Nick’s Deli (Breakfast Burrito)
15. San Pedro’s Fish Market & Restaurant (Seafood)
16. Shake Shack (Something Borrowed)
17. Milk (Baked Goods)
18. The Loop (Churros)
19. Paradise Bowl (Acai Bowls)
20. Lemonade (Salad)
I’m starting with 20 and then will add anything else that catches my fancy. I’ll also be tracking what we try out and maybe writing up a post about it or something. Should be fun.
Have you guys tried any of these places? Anything that I should add to my foodie bucket list that isn’t there already?